Home - More to Come Believe IT could happen About IT Doubt IT Cube IT - co-cube Forget About IT - No Way AWEsome blog
Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Dooubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT Doubt IT

Nuclear Harm


The Mob Is Secretly Dumping Nuclear Waste Across Italy and Africa


Southern California no place for nuclear waste dump


Texas Company, Alone in U.S., Cashes In on Nuclear Waste


Here is some information about a very limited program, doesn't cover affected families, but a lot of folks out there need the info, from Cancer.org:
"Radiation Exposure Compensation Program"

"The Radiation Exposure Compensation Program is administered by the US Department of Justice. It provides monetary compensation for 3 groups of people:

"Uranium miners, millers, and transporters

People who worked in these industries between 1942 and 1971 and who develop lung cancer, kidney cancer (in millers or transporters), or certain other conditions may be eligible for a lump sum payment of $100,000.

"Onsite participants

"People (including military personnel) who were present onsite during above-ground nuclear tests and who later develop certain medical conditions may be entitled to a payment of $75,000. The eligible conditions include cancers of the lung, thyroid, breast, esophagus, stomach, pharynx (throat), small intestine, pancreas, bile ducts, gallbladder, salivary gland, urinary bladder, brain, colon, ovary, and liver (unless related to cirrhosis or hepatitis B). Other cancers covered include leukemia (other than chronic lymphocytic leukemia), non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and multiple myeloma.


"People who lived or worked downwind of above-ground nuclear tests in certain counties in Utah, Nevada, and Arizona for at least 2 years during certain periods between 1951 and 1962 and who later develop certain medical conditions may be entitled to a payment of $50,000. The eligible cancers are the same as those for onsite participants.

"For a more complete list of eligibility requirements and information on how to file a claim, contact the Department of Justice Radiation Exposure Compensation Program at 1-800-729-7327 (1-800-729-RECP) or visit their Web site at www.justice.gov/civil/torts/const/reca/index.htm.



A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - 3 Times Faster


US Nuclear Testing Crimes | Bikini Atoll Radiation Fall Out


Uranium Mining in the Navajo Nation.wmv






Potentially radioactive material spilling out of trailers near Watford City




more to come home -- blog - Cube=>Doubt - Cube=>Believe

email koko 'at' moretocome.us

More to Come multimedia opportunity is open source available - gift to the people of earth - us earthers.

website by KinVis